Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Shading cells - how to pick a slight/different shade of a color

I am using the grey shade on cells. However, in some instances the dark grey
is ok, in other instances I would like to use a lighter grey. I do not see
where you can go to advance options to either use RGB coding or modify the
colors in the palette.

Thanks,
--
Mark