Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How do I restore the calculator accessory that was deleted?

I accidentally deleted the calculator and it is totally gone from my recycle
basket and C: drive. It is not available from the menu or from Excel. Can
someone help me with reloading it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

In version Excel 97 to 2003:
Right click the toolbar area; select Customize (at bottom of popup list)
Opens the Commands tab;
On the left side, select Tools
In the right-hand window locate the Customize icon just below Calculate Now
and Camera
Drag this icon onto the toolbar in your preferred place
Did this work for you? Then make a contribution to the Salvation Army
Christmas Appeal or similar Christmas charity in your area!
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP