Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Macro

PLS. TELL ME HOW I ACTIVATE MACRO OPTION, IN EXCEL 2007.

SUPRIYA BANERJEE
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

First please don't shout - lower case is sufficient !
Try typing "Run a Macro" in Excel help!

"SUPRIYA" wrote:

PLS. TELL ME HOW I ACTIVATE MACRO OPTION, IN EXCEL 2007.

SUPRIYA BANERJEE

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Click the Office Button (the yellow circle in the upper left of Excel's
window); click the Excel Options button on the panel the comes up; then, on
the next panel that comes up, click the Popular item in the left hand list
and put a check mark in the "Show Developer tab in the Ribbon" check box in
the "Top options for working in Excel" section in the right hand section.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)