ben kiser

Default coping

I am trying to copy column from yahoo finance downloaded into Excel, it
downloades to a table, then I open or already have open a new book and cannot
get it to copy from the download to new book???

thank you ben kiser
Don Guillett

Your Excel version__________?
Describe exactly what you are trying to dohow you are attemptingetc.,etc.
Have you tried, from the web site, right click & download to excel.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software