Junior Member

Default Similar nos.

Dear sir,with my regards, i enclosed herewith afile asking you for help.
Thanking you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Similar nos.zip (2.5 KB, 152 views)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Is this a response to someone's request or you just throwing it out there?

Please describe your problem and what you want done............other than
wanting someone to download your workbook.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 17:17:10 +0000, tofimoon4
wrote:

Dear sir,with my regards, i enclosed herewith afile asking you for
help.
Thanking you.

|Filename: Similar nos.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=127|

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

You can download your file from the link below,
Let me know if its ok
John
http://www.savefile.com/files/1936116

"tofimoon4" wrote in message

Dear sir,with my regards, i enclosed herewith afile asking you for
help.
Thanking you.

|Filename: Similar nos.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=127|

tofimoon4

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John[_22_] View Post

"tofimoon4" wrote in message

Dear sir,with my regards, i enclosed herewith afile asking you for
help.
Thanking you.

|Filename: Similar nos.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=127|

tofimoon4
Dear sir, iam sorry for this mistake,and ask you to consider my request as cancelled.