Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Rod Rod is offline

Default Function or Formula in Excel

Hi
new to this.
in cell B13 I have a drop down box with 3 options
Post
Courier
Air freight
and I need function that will allow me to have a different answer when each
is selected the out put in B12
eg when Post is selected I wish the price which is located in say D4 to come
up in B12
when Courier is selected the price to come which is located in E4to come up
in B12
and the same with Air freight
Would be most appreciated if some could help me with this
Rod