Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How do I turn off Autocorrect in Excel 2007

Where are "Tools" located and how do I turn off AutoCorrect?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

go to
Office Button|Excel Options|Proofing
and click on 'Autocorrect Options' button and change the settings you want
to change...

Where are "Tools" located and how do I turn off AutoCorrect?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Office buttonExcel OptionsProofing

I don't think you can turn it completely off but you can delete entries that
annoy you when they get autocorrected!

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP