Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Help open Excel 2007

My Excel 2007 tries to open but closes immediately. I cannot open any files
in excel.

Please help.

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Maybe you have some code in your Personal.xslb that is in the workbooks
open event (Personal.xslb is the equivalent to Personal.xls found in
xl2003), see if you can locate and open this. You could try holding down
the shift key when opening a file and see what happens.

Does it happen with every excel file?

--
The Code Cage Team

Regards,