Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Stupid

When I go to open a file stored on the network "Network" is not listed by
default as a place to find and open Excel files in Excel 2007.
This is as moronic as the ribbon of abomination.
Yes, I can find out how to add "Network" as a default choice but it should
be their to begin with.
That, and the fact that Excel 2007 does not recognize conditional formatting
in spreadsheets created in Excel 2003 converted to to the ".xls" format make
it clear that the same geniuses who programmed Vista programmed Office 2007.
I cannot believe how dumb the design of both those programs is and that
Microsoft is trying to do a General Motors by putting a new face on the dead
cow that is Vista and calling Windows 7.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"bmoag" wrote in message
When I go to open a file stored on the network "Network" is not listed by
default as a place to find and open Excel files in Excel 2007.

It's there on mine......it's in the Folders section, under the Favorites
pane...

Stupid Karine New Users to Excel 2 May 29th 05 01:44 PM
Stupid Karine Excel Worksheet Functions 0 May 29th 05 09:56 AM
Stupid Karine Setting up and Configuration of Excel 0 May 29th 05 09:56 AM
Stupid Karine Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 May 29th 05 09:56 AM
Stupid Karine Links and Linking in Excel 0 May 29th 05 09:56 AM