-   -   date in wrong format (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/210347-date-wrong-format.html)

Mike

date in wrong format

My mo/da/yr format somehow changes to a 5 digit entry - 393xx. I have tied
the normal procedure of format cells, date, etc. but that won't fix it. What
can I do?

Ron@Buy

date in wrong format

Mike this is a little long winded but I found it helpful in resolving many a
format problem:

"Mike" wrote:

My mo/da/yr format somehow changes to a 5 digit entry - 393xx. I have tied
the normal procedure of format cells, date, etc. but that won't fix it. What
can I do?

Sean Timmons

date in wrong format

You should also be able to type 1 into a cell, copy it and paste special on
top of your dates - Multiply.

Should force format to what you want.

"Mike" wrote:

My mo/da/yr format somehow changes to a 5 digit entry - 393xx. I have tied
the normal procedure of format cells, date, etc. but that won't fix it. What
can I do?

The Code Cage Team[_26_]

date in wrong format

That entry looks like its the date serial number, how are you formatting
your cells?

--
The Code Cage Team

Regards,