Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default divide so no error Excel 2007

I have a simple issue. I have two cells with numbers and I want to divide
one by the other and set it up on many cells. Problem is if I enter the
folmula befor there are actually numbers in the two cells I get the Divide
by 0 error (#DIV/0!)

So How can I divide A2 / B2 only if it won't produce an error?