Old November 7th 08, 08:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default cannot download trial. have pass key

Old November 7th 08, 08:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"lizzie34" wrote in message
nothing

<sigh PLEASE write your question in the body of the post and NOT just the
subject as you cannot POSSIBLY give us the details you need to just in the
subject line.

Have a look he http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm

What EXACTLY do you mean by "cannot download trial"? What happens when you
try? And what do you mean by a "pass key"?