Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Need to add the path to my document

I need to figure out how to add where my document is stored onto the bottom
of my documents automatically
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

In XL2003...

Select View, then Header and Footer. Select the Header/Footer Tab then
select your path from the Footer drop down list. Click OK and that's you done.

Hope this helps,

Gav