Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default confused in the o.c.

I created a standard RGA form in excel. Every time I print out the form I
need for one cell to change in a numeric squence order. Can this be done in
excel?

I hope this makes sense
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

You can use code from Ron de Bruin's site.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#same

Second set of code would most likely be best if you don't want to print more
than one copy at a time.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:06:06 -0700, cocomymy
wrote:

I created a standard RGA form in excel. Every time I print out the form I
need for one cell to change in a numeric squence order. Can this be done in
excel?

I hope this makes sense

Confused Dale Excel Worksheet Functions 4 March 28th 07 02:52 AM
Confused Karmen New Users to Excel 4 February 24th 06 08:27 PM
confused,please help shrutikhurana Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 February 3rd 06 12:32 PM
:S confused :S Laura \( '_' \) Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 November 15th 05 01:44 PM
:S confused :S Laura \( '_' \) Charts and Charting in Excel 1 November 15th 05 01:44 PM