Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default I don't see the Pivot table field list window

Hi,
I am trying to generate a chart from an excell file which contains my data.
After selecting all rows and columns, I go to Data Pivot table and pivot
chart report. Wizard show that I ahve selected the Excell list and Pivot
table. But when I click Finish button, it does not show the Pivot table field
list window. How can I view this window to drag data for the rows and columns
in order to get the report/chart.

This works on my wife's computer but does not work on my computer at my work.

Thanks,
Zafar
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi Zafar,

Most likely it has been turned off. Display the Pivot Table toolbar if
necessary, then click the last tool on the toolbar. "Show Field List"

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire