Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Summing cells within a column based on cell fill color

I'm trying to sum cells within a single column based on the cell fill color.
There will be a maximum of three individual colors. I'm assuming this
something with either the SUMIF or SUMIFS function, but can't quite get there.

Thanks,

Jim D.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

See: