Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Axis Values Keep changing

I have a scientific table of values containing time increments as column
entries (0, .5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, etc.). There is a corresponding record entry
for each of these time increments.

When I attempt to create a CHART, however, that range of values changes to
1, 2, 3, 4, etc.). I've played with changing the increment values to number
format, and I can't seem to get beyond what excel's chart wizard insists upon
doing to this range of values. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

You have been making a LINE chart when you need an XY chart
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP