Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Excel Document

How do I add column headings to an Excel document?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"C5roadstergal" wrote in message
How do I add column headings to an Excel document?

Type them in?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

That depends on what you mean by this question. Are you doing this at
printout or just in the spreadsheet?

In the spreadsheet select the row(s) numbers of the rows where you want to
add the headings and choose Insert, Rows.

In the printout:
1. Choose File, Page Setup, Headers and Footers tab and choose a predefined
header or make a custom one.
or 2. Choose File, Page Setup, Sheets, Click in the box for Rows to repeat
at top and then select the rows in the spreadsheet that you want to appear on
the top of every page.
--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire