Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default HOW DO I CHANGE MY MONTHS ON THE DATA TABLE

PLEASE, I NEED HELP WITH AN EXCITING CHART
HOW DO I CAHNGE THE DATA TABLE
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Please drop the all caps and provide some more details of your current
"exciting chart"

What type of chart and what is the data table feeding it?

What do you want the new table to be?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP