Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How I link 1 sheet to other for sharing text information?

I am working in sheet1, suppose I click any text from sheet 1 then related
sheet suppose sheet4 should open .How to do sheet to sheet linking?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Easiest method is a 'hyperlink'
Click on a cell in sheet1 - go to menu - insert - hyperlink, then complete
with sheet4 and relevant cell reference from sheet4 (or click on tab for
sheet4 and when it opens click on the relevant link cell). Next time you
click on the cell in sheet1 it will automatically take you to the linked cell
in sheet4.
Depends on which version of Excel you're using as to precise method
Hope this helps