Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Labels

I have sth like this from sb very helpful but need to copy also values
from column D as a item description and set number of labels copies
even to value in column E for each record ( sheet1 is a base, sheet2
is pattern of label):

Sub CommandButton1_Click()
lr=cells(rows.count,"c").end(xlup).row
for each c in range("C1:C" & lr)
If C.Value <"" Then
c.Copy Sheets("Sheet2").range("E3")
sheets("sheet2").PrintOut
End If
Next C
End sub

Can anybody help me with this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Try this:

Sub CommandButton1_Click()
lr = Cells(Rows.Count, "c").End(xlUp).Row
For Each C In Range("C1:C" & lr)
If C.Value < "" Then
C.Resize(1, 2).Copy Sheets("Sheet2").Range("E3")
Sheets("sheet2").PrintOut
End If
Next C

Per

skrev i meddelelsen
I have sth like this from sb very helpful but need to copy also values
from column D as a item description and set number of labels copies
even to value in column E for each record ( sheet1 is a base, sheet2
is pattern of label):

Sub CommandButton1_Click()
lr=cells(rows.count,"c").end(xlup).row
for each c in range("C1:C" & lr)
If C.Value <"" Then
c.Copy Sheets("Sheet2").range("E3")
sheets("sheet2").PrintOut
End If
Next C
End sub

Can anybody help me with this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

On 13 Sie, 10:28, "Per Jessen" wrote:
[...]

ok, it works. Thank's. But what with number of copies- how can i
specify it in connection with value in each record so it will be equal
to amount of item pallets?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

On 17 Sie, 15:20, "Per Jessen" wrote:
[...]

ok, thank's. One more question- how to print 4 labels on 1 sheet in a
horizontal position?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi

This should do it, just change the "off" value to place the text in the
desired rows:

Sub CommandButton1_Click()

lr = Cells(Rows.Count, "c").End(xlUp).Row
For Each c In Range("C1:C" & lr)
If c.Value < "" Then
Sheets("Sheet2").Columns("E:F").ClearContents
For l = 1 To c.Offset(0, 2).Value
c.Resize(1, 2).Copy Sheets("Sheet2").Range("E3").Offset(l + off,
0)
off = off + 3
Next
Sheets("sheet2").PrintOut