Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Text data formula

I need some help, I'm very new to excel and I'm having a hard time making my
spreedsheet work like I want it to...This is what i'm doing, I have Three
columns, column A is labeled site with drop downs (Daksh, Tampa,
Texas),column B has drop downs (Full verifications,Streamline Verifications,
column C is labeled completed and I put a 1 everytime I complete a test. I
then have the total of streamline verifications added up and inputed into a
column D cell, and full goes into column e cell. What I want is to have all
the Daksh entries that are full verifications go into column F and all the
Tampa Full Verifications to go into Column G Cell. I've been working on this
all day and I can't seem to seperate the totals can anyone help!!???
--
Thanks for your help,
Words777
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"words777" wrote:

I need some help, I'm very new to excel and I'm having a hard time making my
spreedsheet work like I want it to...This is what i'm doing, I have Three
columns, column A is labeled site with drop downs (Daksh, Tampa,
Texas),column B has drop downs (Full verifications,Streamline Verifications,
column C is labeled completed and I put a 1 everytime I complete a test. I
then have the total of streamline verifications added up and inputed into a
column D cell, and full goes into column e cell. What I want is to have all
the Daksh entries that are full verifications go into column F and all the
Tampa Full Verifications to go into Column G Cell. I've been working on this
all day and I can't seem to seperate the totals can anyone help!!???
--
Thanks for your help,
Words777

F2:=sumproduct(--($A$2:$A$5000="Daksh"),--($B$2:$B$5000+"Full
Verifications")*($C$2:$C%5000))

Copy to G2 and change ($A$2:$A$5000="Daksh") to ($A$2:$A$5000="Tampa")

Regards
Peter
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Thanks so much, was able to get to do exactly what I needed.
--
Thanks for your help,
Words777