Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Building Expression for an Update Query

I am new to access and need someone to help me build an expression. I need to
update the "expiry date" field in certain records so that when I run the
query it changes the "expiry date" to be two weeks before the beginning of
each month. Can anyone tell me how to do this?? I am using Access 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

You should post Access questions to the Access area rather than the Excel
area.

What we or they would need to know is what is the condition which determines
which records to update.

In anycase you need to go to the Query design area and create an Update
query. Look at the Help system for Update query.

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire