Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
TGS TGS is offline

Default change font color

I have a column of dates, and want to change font to red, for the cells that
are < today's date. How can I do this?
--
TGS
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi TGS,

Format - Conditional Formatting

Set condition 1 to;
Cell Value Is
less than
=NOW() (enter this formula in the box)

Click the format button and format the font to red.

Ed Ferrero
www.edferrero.com