Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default remove sort

i have sorted the column and want to remove it, i want my file to be the way
it was before sorting since i have saved it. is there a way to remove sort
from a column?

Thanks
--
Nisha P
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

If you can remember how you sorted it then can you not simply do the
opposite?

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"nishkrish" wrote in message
i have sorted the column and want to remove it, i want my file to be the
way
it was before sorting since i have saved it. is there a way to remove sort
from a column?

Thanks
--
Nisha P

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

yes i can but the problem is too many people have tried diffrent ways to
remove sorting when they were not able to remove it they saved the file and
now the whole file is from largest to smallest order. and the sorting is
still there.
--
Nisha P

"nishkrish" wrote in message
i have sorted the column and want to remove it, i want my file to be the
way
it was before sorting since i have saved it. is there a way to remove sort
from a column?

Thanks
--
Nisha P

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Time to drag out the backup of the original workbook and start again.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP