Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default importing specific cells from multiple workbooks into 1 workbook

I need to compile data from 6 cells in the 2nd tab in over 300 workbooks that
are in the same folder into 1 spreadsheet in a separate workbook.I want to
insert a new row for the data from every workbook. All of the workbooks have
the exact same format. Anyone know the easiest way to get this info compiled?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default importing specific cells from multiple workbooks into 1 workbo

Anyone ever tell you that YOU ARE THE MAN!? Thanks. You just saved a whole
days work...

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Water

Try the add-in or the code on this page