Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Missing numbers from the table

I have typed Accession numbers of my library books in the coulumnA randomly
and sorted them in ascending order. Now i need to find those Accession
numbers which are missing if be counted from start to end.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Let's see. if you have a list
1
2
7
8
12
You want to find 3,4,5,6,9,10,11
Now what do you want to do with this after they are found?

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel