Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default VBA Programming

I am reading a book on Excel 2003 VBA programming. It gives a short
synopsis on how to set up the code for the workbook_open macro but
doesn't really go into how to do it. Can anyone help me with this? I
am using Excel 2007. I plan on writing the code on a Vista OS and
implementing it in an XP environment.

Thanks.
R. Tanner