Old March 22nd 05, 06:13 PM
Judy T

Default edit Excel spread sheet

I am a very new user of Microsoft Office....seven years using Corel....my
Daugher-in-law-to-be just sent me a spread sheet with guests names and
addresses to edit. I was able to down load it after installing Excel but I
can't edit it. Could some one give me detailed instructions to due this?
Excel told me I didn't have anything to edit with. I am completely lost!
Please Help....someone?
Judy T.

Old March 22nd 05, 07:05 PM
Sandy Mann

Judy,

It sounds like you downloaded an Excel viewer. I have never used one but I
believe that you can only view the worksheet but cannot edit it.

HTH

Sandy

--
to e-mail direct replace @mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk

Old March 24th 05, 12:04 AM
Ken Wright

Or the freely downloadable OpenOffice at www.openoffice.org although it is
a hefty 70Mb download.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Bernard Liengme" wrote in message
Open it with QuattroPro if that is what is on your PC
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme