Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default New drop down menu

A long time ago I had some code to add a drop down menu to Excel. Can some
kind soul please direct me to a location where I can recapture that
code.\Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

See http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html

--
HTH

Bob

"pcor" wrote in message
A long time ago I had some code to add a drop down menu to Excel. Can some
kind soul please direct me to a location where I can recapture that
code.\Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Thanks Bob...but that is not the one.
The one I am looking for goes like this;
You take a worksheet and write some code so that EXCEL knows were to find
it and then you can add a number of antris that will activate macros.
Whne this is all in place the HEADING only shows up on the TOOL bar. A click
on the heqadinf will reveal all the other macro access points. You can then
clikc on any of these access points at activate the macro\.
I do appreciate your help
Thanks

"pcor" wrote in message
A long time ago I had some code to add a drop down menu to Excel. Can some
kind soul please direct me to a location where I can recapture that
code.\Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

John Walkenbach has a menu maker example:

http://www.j-walk.com/SS/excel/tips/tip53.htm

"pcor" wrote in message

A long time ago I had some code to add a drop down menu to Excel. Can some
kind soul please direct me to a location where I can recapture that
code.\Thanks

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures