Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Is there a "create List dialog box" in Excel 2007 ?

HI, I need to find the "create list dialog box", in Excel 2007. I am doing a
school assignment and the book is Excel '2003'.
They want me to create a list range.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

If you don't have a Excel-2003, you can download free addins excel menu-2003
to use in Excel-2007 from below site. So you can refer your books of 2003.

http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/

Enjoy Excel-2007.

Regards,
Shailesh Shah
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/
If You Can't Excel with Talent, Triumph with Effort.

Free Addins Office Menu-2003 for Office-2007
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/menuaddins

"Newbee" wrote in message
HI, I need to find the "create list dialog box", in Excel 2007. I am doing
school assignment and the book is Excel '2003'.
They want me to create a list range.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Right Dave, BTW for users find defficult to search command in the Ribbon
(Word, Excel and PowerPoint) , there is a nice addon "Search Commands" by
Microsoft Office Labs from below site

http://www.officelabs.com/Pages/Default.aspx

Regards,
Shailesh Shah