Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Split cells

In Excel 2007, how do I split one cell into several rows?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

If you mean when you type, then you can press alt + enter for a new line
within the same cell.

Peo Sjoblom

"Elaine" wrote in message
In Excel 2007, how do I split one cell into several rows?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

If you mean when you type, then you can press alt + enter for a new line
within the same cell.

I typed in the cell and then selected ALT+Enter and nothing happened. Did I miss an important step?

Peo Sjoblom

"Elaine" wrote in message
In Excel 2007, how do I split one cell into several rows?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

After you type in the cell Do not press enter
PRess ALt+Enter
that will make a new line

"Elaine" wrote in message
In Excel 2007, how do I split one cell into several rows?

Split cells texansgal Charts and Charting in Excel 1 January 16th 08 07:12 PM
Split Cells Peeko Setting up and Configuration of Excel 2 December 17th 06 03:32 PM
Split cells Scudo New Users to Excel 1 February 11th 06 06:51 PM
Split cells moglione1 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 5 September 22nd 05 05:47 PM
split cells mwuttke Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 August 4th 05 07:31 PM