Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
bk bk is offline

Default Printing gridlines in Excel 2007

We cannot get gridlines to print in Excel 2007. We have the checkbox checked
on the print gridlines under page layout. We also have gridlines checked on
the view tab.

Any thoughts?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Make sure that gridlines show in the workbook? If you made the cell fill the
color white, instead of none it might "remove" the gridlines from the print
job since the color of the lines would match the cell fill.
Just a guess, but I have had that happen.

"BK" wrote:

We cannot get gridlines to print in Excel 2007. We have the checkbox checked
on the print gridlines under page layout. We also have gridlines checked on
the view tab.

Any thoughts?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Sounds like a printer resolution problem
1) Select all cells in print area and use a border (form Format icon) -
these are generally thicker than gridlines
2) Look at printer properties ; download lastest driver
best wishes
--
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme