Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default In Excel I now have numbers instead of letters on column tops

Somehow, on every new spreadsheet I try to create in Excel, numbers have now
replaced Letters for column labels on the top. I want to change them back to
letters but do not know how. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Try this:

From the Excel Main Menu:
<tools<options<general tab