Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default MS Excel 2003 automating new worksheet & transfer balances

Hi, Im a fairly basic Excel user and need help from the experts! I
have just converted a manual daily cash sheet form to an excel
spreadsheet. I want/need to automatically generate each new days cash
sheet and have it transfer the balances (bank balance & cash on hand)
from the previous day. At this time we are copying the original cash
sheet template to be used for the current days receipts and manually
entering those running balances from the previous day. Is there a
way to automate this process so the balances are transferred when each
new worksheet is created?

Much appreciated!

Pamela

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

If you press and hold Ctrl while clicking and dragging the worksheet
tab, you can make an exact copy of that worksheet, complete with
existing formulas.

Does that help?

If you want VBA code, you have to provide more details, such as

Sample data
Explain the layout of the data and formulas

HTH,
JP