Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Adding text string to cells

I have a spreadsheet of Active Directory user information. One column
includes the userid for exchange email and not the exchange serverid i.e.,
@myplace.com. I'm not sure if excel can do this for me or if it would be
easier in Access. I need to add the " to the right of each
userid in the column. Can someone tell me how to do this in excel or access?