Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
kye kye is offline

Default Using Excel

where is the tool bar on microsoft excel 2007 I am using a (lopta...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi kye

No toolbars in excel 2007, only a ribbon and a QAT bar (Quick Access toolbar)

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

where is the tool bar on microsoft excel 2007 I am using a (lopta...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

The Quick Access bar has a little tiny black down arrow, once clicked takes
you to a selection dialog box. Change the view option from Popular to All
Commands. All commands are sorted alpha A, B, C...put your cursor in the
list and hit "P" to find the paste toolbar for example.

For all your command toolbars that you use regularly, put them on the Quick
Access toobar, and then move the Quick Access Toolbar to BELOW THE RIBBON,
and then you have enormous room.

Don't forget about the Magic Button too.