Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default repeat two rows macro please

I need a macro to repeat rows 23 and 24 at top of each page. I must use page
set up to add rows 3 &4 so can't use it for rows 23 and 24 as well. Please
write macro as I would use it, using rows 23 and rows 24 to repeat at top of
each page.
thank you

--
J Macho
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

I think you've probably got good starting points in the two posts on the
topic you made in the GQ section. Best to keep all your eggs in one basket
so that everyone knows what suggestions for help have already been given
rather than trying to keep up with responses in several different areas.

"jwmbem" wrote:

I need a macro to repeat rows 23 and 24 at top of each page. I must use page
set up to add rows 3 &4 so can't use it for rows 23 and 24 as well. Please
write macro as I would use it, using rows 23 and rows 24 to repeat at top of
each page.
thank you

--
J Macho

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

They are independent - if you just posted once (or twice) in one forum, then
the system screwed up by putting copies in multiple forums. I think most of
the help here probably do as I do: start in one of the forums and look
through each, or at least several, for new postings. Problem is we don't all
do it in the same order, so one person may address your request in one forum,
and then find that it's already been addressed by someone else in another.

No big deal, just some annoyance and as I said, it's actually not the
fastest way for you to get help. In the meantime, WELCOME to the Microsoft
Excel Discussion forums.