Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Add on - ASAP Utilities

Has anyone use this? appreciate comments.

http://www.asap-utilities.com/downlo...cel.php?file=1

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Sulasno wrote:
Has anyone use this? appreciate comments.

http://www.asap-utilities.com/downlo...cel.php?file=1

Yes I use it. It has some great features and I've never had it cause any
problems in Excel. There is even a new version for Excel 2007 that has
the ribbon format. It does have one quirk. Any changes made with ASAP
can't be reversed with the undo button. I usually work from a copy
anyway so it's not a problem for me.

gls858
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
CLR CLR is offline

I second the emotion.............
It works fine and I've never had a problem with it.......I use it on '97,
2k, and XP.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3