Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Overdue Delivery Dates

Hello,

I have a 118 expected deliveries, the due dates are in column B2:B118. I want
to try to calculate the number of days the delivery are overdue by?

Can someone please help me with a formula for this?

Thanks
Kelly

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

This formula will show the difference (in days) between two dates.

In C2 enter:

=IF(B2A2,INT(B2)-INT(A2),"")

For example if your due date is in A2:A118 and the actual delivery
date is B2:B118, simply fill this formula down all the way to C118.

HTH,
JP

On Jan 28, 12:04*pm, "Kelly_Durden" <u41001@uwe wrote:
Hello,

I have a 118 expected deliveries, the due dates are in column B2:B118. I want
to try to calculate the number of days the delivery are overdue by?

Can someone please help me with a formula for this?

Thanks
Kelly

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:04:43 GMT from Kelly_Durden <u41001@uwe:

I have a 118 expected deliveries, the due dates are in column B2:B118. I want
to try to calculate the number of days the delivery are overdue by?

=TODAY()-B2
and propagate to the desired number of rows.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi, I entered this formula in to C2, but the result was blank. Is there a
certain format I should be using for the date?

JP wrote:
This formula will show the difference (in days) between two dates.

In C2 enter:

=IF(B2A2,INT(B2)-INT(A2),"")

For example if your due date is in A2:A118 and the actual delivery
date is B2:B118, simply fill this formula down all the way to C118.

HTH,
JP

Hello,

[quoted text clipped - 5 lines]
Thanks
Kelly

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Tue, 29 Jan 2008 10:06:21 GMT from Kelly_Durden via OfficeKB.com
<u41001@uwe:
Stan Brown wrote:
Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:04:43 GMT from Kelly_Durden <u41001@uwe:
I have a 118 expected deliveries, the due dates are in column
B2:B118. I want to try to calculate the number of days the
delivery are overdue by?

=TODAY()-B2
and propagate to the desired number of rows.

This formula worked!

Thank you!

You're most welcome! Thanks for the feedback.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/