Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
dk dk is offline

Default Remove addon

we have installed a excel addon but we got error messagw so we went to
control panel uninstalled it , but we still see it in the addon from excel
how can we remove in all places remove clean?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

If you really removed the file, then you can try this:

(xl2003 menus)

Tools|Addins
Uncheck your addin
and then try checking it again

You'll get get a message at one of those steps that the file can't be found and
you'll be asked if you want it removed from the list. (Answer yes.)

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi dk,

Take a look here, different types of add ins require different removal
procedures,

A better move would be to contact the creator, if it's a bug I am sure
he/she would like to know about it.

HTH
Martin