Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How do I make a range of cells in a column equal to another cell

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max Max is offline

Vague, and you should always elaborate on your query in the message area
(never leave it blank)

Anyway, one thought ..

Assume A1 will contain the common value for the range in B1:B5
Put in B1: =IF(A$1="","",A$1)
Copy down to B5
--
Max