Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Logon

I forgot my password to logon to Passport.net. How do I acquire a new one ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Not really an Excel question but....
In Brower address box enter: www.passport.net
This will redirect to the Windows Life site (Passport has passed over!)
Click the Logon button
There is a box for name and password. There is a link with "Forgotten your
password?"
Click this and proceed as directed.
best wishes

--