Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Saving emails to harddrive

I get several emails regarding various topics and I'd like to save them by
topic on my harddrive. Usually I have to copy the text to notepad and then
to .docx. on Word 2007.

Surely there is a better way to save emails to the harddrive.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

I just drag them from Outlook Express into the folder window where I
want to keep them.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Oct 15, 2:06 pm, bretsharon
wrote:
I get several emails regarding various topics and I'd like to save them by
topic on my harddrive. Usually I have to copy the text to notepad and then
to .docx. on Word 2007.

Surely there is a better way to save emails to the harddrive.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Thank you. It was too simple for me to think of
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Well, I'm glad you can do it now - thanks for feeding back.

Pete

On Oct 17, 8:00 pm, bretsharon
wrote:
Thank you. It was too simple for me to think of

Macro for finding a file on a harddrive Megadrone Excel Worksheet Functions 2 February 22nd 07 06:50 PM
emails al1776 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 March 20th 06 06:02 PM
excel cell lookup file on harddrive dj_siek Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 February 8th 06 12:09 AM
emails j0de5 New Users to Excel 1 September 16th 05 12:37 AM
Forms & Emails FrontPage: Forms? Excel Worksheet Functions 0 January 3rd 05 06:49 PM