Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default the "#" signs are driving me crazy :-(

hi,
simple question: i have a couple of fields and all of them are accounting
type/category
90% of fields are displayed normal, but some of them just show "#####" and on
mouse over it shows the number that stored in the cell
i really dont understand why is this happening because all field have the sam
eproperties :-(

thank you
gordan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers