Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default "how to erase data save on excel

I have som datas save on excel, but I need erase a couple because I don't
need it
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Do you mean that you want to just erase a couple of cells? Or you want to
delete entire workbooks or worksheets? What version of Excel are you using?

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP