Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Workbook with different queries on each worksheet

I have several workbooks to which I copy the current spreadsheet to create a
new one. Then I edit the query to the database (only on the new worksheet)
to reflect a different time period. In 2003 it was a breeze, I just editted
the query , saved it and returned the data to the worksheet. Piece of cake.

In 2007, the onnly way I have found to do this is to open the properties of
the connection, change tabs and select edit query , make changes and return
data and OK my way out of the all the pop-ups. IS there an easier way to do
this? Why are the external connection options grayed out? Should I be doing
this some other way in 2007?
--
Bettie