Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How can I email an excel file using my outlook contacts?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"cheflady" wrote in message

<sigh Please use the big white space to write your question........

exactly the same way you email ANY file.....

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

go to file\send\mail recipient( as attachment)

"Gordon" wrote:

"cheflady" wrote in message

<sigh Please use the big white space to write your question........

exactly the same way you email ANY file.....

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"Gordon" wrote:

"cheflady" wrote in message

<sigh Please use the big white space to write your question........

exactly the same way you email ANY file.....

Why are you telling ME this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi, cheflady

I get an error when I click on your thread. Therefore sending the response
through Gordon thread.

An apology to Gordon.

Gordon I am sorry to send the response through your thread. The following
error displays when click on chflady and click reply.

"An error occurred while sending your post" click Close.

Important: Hope you don't mind. I will not repeat this next time.

Please refer to the following topic in the Microsoft online help:

1. About using e-mail and Outlook features in Excel
2. Share contact data between Excel and Outlook

Regards to Gordon.

Challa Prabhu