Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Document Problem

Using Excel 97, I have a document that has over 400 entries in it. It opened
fine this morning. This afternoon when I opened it, it was blank.
Properties indicate 3.81MB. Any suggestions???
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

First check that you did not accidentally set the font color to the same as
the cell background color. This will make the worksheet appear blank.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200735
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max Max is offline

Try also clicking Window UnHide..
--
Max
Singapore
"Terry" wrote:
Using Excel 97, I have a document that has over 400 entries in it. It opened
fine this morning. This afternoon when I opened it, it was blank.
Properties indicate 3.81MB. Any suggestions???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Terry
Also try, Ctrl + Home.
You might be down the page and outside the data range

HTH
Michael M

"Terry" wrote:
Using Excel 97, I have a document that has over 400 entries in it. It opened
fine this morning. This afternoon when I opened it, it was blank.
Properties indicate 3.81MB. Any suggestions???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max Max is offline

Thanks for feeding back. Sorry to hear that. Hope you have a recent back-up
that you could fall-back on to ease the recovery.