Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Assistance with formula in SumIf statement

Hello All,
Running Excel 2002 SP3, winxp sp2 operating system.
I have an EmployeeName column, then 4 quarter headings, Q1 thru Q4. Under
each quarter heading is 2 columns, "Date" and "Amt". The ranges for date and
amount are Q1 = "D" and "E", Q2 = "F" and "G", ect. thru the Q4, then a
total deducted column. The deductions for one employee can spread over two
quarters. I am recording local taxes deducted from employees pay. It
requires 4 columns to deduct the total amount for one employee. I would like
to have an additional 4 columns setup M, N, O and P with a formula to
determine how much was deducted in each quarter for each employee. Possible?
Hope I have given adequate info.
Thanks for any assistance.
Bill

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Correction to original post
Hello All,
Running Excel 2002 SP3, winxp sp2 operating system.
I have an EmployeeName column, then 4 deduction headings, Ded1 thru Ded4.
Under
each Deduction heading is 2 columns, "Date" and "Amt". The ranges for date
and
amount are Ded1 = "D" and "E", Ded2 = "F" and "G", ect. thru the Ded4, then